Beside cellulite, stretch marks are another unaesthetic issue that affects us, no matter our age. If cellulite affects more women, stretch marks can affect both men and women.
Unfortunately, as far as I know, there is no treatment that can reduce them for good. But there are lots of treatments that will help you partially reduce them.
As this is website dedicated to natural care, I will speak only about these kind of products. All natural products that:
- contain high quantities of vitamin A,B,C and E are wonderful in treating stretch marks
- contain high quantities of collagen, Aloe, elastin, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium or fluorine will help you with stretch marks.
Here is a concrete example of one stretch mark homemade cream based only on natural ingredients.
You need the following ingredients:
- 1 avocado;
- juice from ½ lemon;
- extra-virgin olive oil (as much as you need to obtain a creamy paste);
- 2 capsules of Vitamin E;
- 10 drops of oily Vitamin A;
- few drops calendula tincture;
- few drops celandine tincture.
Combine all the above ingredients and apply the cream over the stretch marks and leave it for 30 minutes. Then rinse. Repeat the treatment each night until you see improvements. Simple and efficient!