What causes blackheads? There are numerous factors like: dust, dead skin cells, scrap of makeup or excess sebum. When your pours are covered with any of the above, blackheads appear.
If you want to get rid of blackheads, with not much trouble, then you need to try one of many natural remedies.
- Mask made from yogurt and tomatoes – crush a tomato and on top of it add 2 tbs yogurt. Apply the mask on your face for 30 minutes then rinse it with warm water.
- Baking soda – mix 2 tbs baking soda with 1 tbs granule sugar and 2 tbs water and massage your face with this mixture.
- Cornstarch – mix 3 tbs corn starch with 1 tbs vinegar. Apply the mixture where you have blackheads, leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse.
- Rice – leave a few tbs rice to soak in milk for several hours (like 4-5 hours). Crush the obtained paste and apply it on the affected areas. Leave it for 30 minutes then rinse it with warm water.
- Steam – in a pan boil some water, when you have added some plants like, mint or chamomile. When it reaches the boiling point, put it on a table. Lean over the pot, cover your head with a towel and stay there for 15-20 minutes.
These are just a few of many natural remedies that can help you get rid of blackheads. I believe among them you can find at least one you will like. Also do not forget, that the internet is a wonderful source of inspiration, so whatever you did not find here, you certainly will find elsewhere.